2 jokes: Good news and bad news

lisalewis

Seasoned Expediter
A man takes his 85 year old mother-in-law to the emergency room afraid that she had a stroke, he found her un-responsive, pale, and not breathing very well. Several hours passed and finally the doctor came out to talk to him and his wife. The doctor say's, "I've got some good news and some bad news". The man said, "well, lets hear the bad news first". The doctor then went on to explain that his mother-in-law would probably live another 20 years but she is a vegative state and needs constant care that only a loving family could provide. The doctor told the man that he would have to feed his mother-in-law baby food 3 times a day, he would have to help bath her, take her rectal tempature once a week, and change her diaper.

"Oh my god Doc...whats the GOOD news?"

The doctor laughed and said, "The good news is that I was joking...she died!"
---------------------------------------------------------

Another man gets a call from his doctor saying, "I've got bad news and worse news." The man wanted to hear the bad news first so the doctor said, "I'm sorry but you've only have 24 hours to live". "What could be worse than that", cried the man! The doctor said, "Welp, I forgot to call you yesterday!"