1993 Isuzu NRR Clutch noises, lots of questions.

Xian

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I just bought a 1993 Isuzu NRR 5 speed dump truck. 190,000 miles on the odometer. I can hear a rattling/whirring when the engine is running with trans in neutral and my foot is completely off the clutch. The noise stops when I depress the clutch at all. The trans grinds slightly when putting it into first, but always goes in. I think that the clutch isn't disengaging completely. I think that the first step is to bleed the clutch.
How do i bleed the clutch?
if that fails to fix this then i will need to spend $500 on a new clutch kit and do the clutch.
I read somewhere that the engine timing is in the trans on some n-series trucks?
is this going to be the clutch job from hell?
where can i get a manual or find the procedure for doing the clutch?

I have an exhaust leak, and the exhaust brake light comes on and gas hissing can be heard when decelerating.
my plan was to get a gasket and replace it and possibly any broken exhaust studs in the process.
is there anything i need to know about this job that i wouldn't know from experience working on cars?

i need a passenger door, what years will work for my needs, and will any n-series have the same door(npr, nqr)?
same question for the plastic surrounding the heater core.
The internet told me that a 1993 NRR was rated at 19,500 GVWR but the plaque on my truck says 18,000.
I had a load of brick and dirt in it and i took it to the dump, i weighed 25,090. Whoops!
Does anyone have any knowledge about how much weight can be dependably loaded on this truck?
18,000? duh?
I have a fuel tank on the left side of my truck under the bed, i have seen N-series trucks with the fuel tank in between the frame rails in the back. is this just for a different year?
i would love to free up that space for a huge tool box for shovels, chainsaws, etc.
Can i easily swap the fuel tank out of a truck with a center frame mounted fuel tank?

I appreciate any knowledge that any of you can share with me.
Christian