tenntrucker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Post Areas About

• Roger, got delayed this week due to Insiurance BS but I head for Michigan on Monday, Ill be back on the run Tuiesday finally, Ive got my DD11 From the Post office If I get some time Im gonna go to a post office and get my Pasport stuff ordered, hopefully soon Ill be able to do some Canada, at least finally my wait is over, they gave man International 4300 with fuller autoshift trans, its brand new 540 miles on it.....its a white truck with RYDER on it, 372 will be my new number.
    Hello , Was wondering how you like J.D. Clark ?? Have you been with them long ?? I hear that they do a lot of Canadian runs that pay very well . I am thinking about buying a truck again and signing on with them if they are a good match for me . I would like to stay in the Indiana , Illinois , Ohio , Michigan and Ontario areas . I live in Michigan and would like to get home more often than I am now . Any info would be much appreciated .
    Hey Roger Give me a call if you can 618-709-6426, ben running the road for a week, seems like a good gig, been sitting in Georgetown a day though....ring me when you can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…