LisaLouHoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Post Areas About

• Hello, felt you need a good laugh john finally responded to my action against him to arbtratior he claims he offered to make payments but i refused. rofl he should have been a comiedian ok have good day ty.
    Hi tyvm for the reply john had some very good people working for him at lrt he lost all them johnny brittany in dispatch brian in dispatch they all got fed up with him quit he blames them for all his problems i liked john when i first meet him till i saw the way he is now ugh.I never posted here before just read the posts i usally havent much to say or complain about i made exception with all i been thru with john and all the grief hes given some very good people incl myself. After i get a judgment agaisnt him hes in for a big surpise:D I wush i could encourge others to not let him get away with this but i can do this alone piece of cake i will get the money he owes me and more no doubt.tyvm good luck here
    hello tyvm for your help i will keep trying to find others that are owed money by them i know there out there it be harder now the moderater has edited my posts removed lrt name from my post.sorry to hear all the misfortune grief john brought yous he had many good people in the office brittany brian molly johny the all quit him hes inposible to work for and soo arrogant well yous were lucky to get out when yous did he owe you alot of money to now i waited 120 days and recived only lies promises and less then ten percent of what he owes me and many others oh and BTW CHECK YOUR 1099 MISC MINE WERE IN ERROR AND LATE i made his master degree accountant correct mine they were claim unpaid wages on my 2011 form he had a fit but did correct it lol ok tyvm good luck and hes not going to get away with yhis even though i may get ban here there is other forums and i just started!
    Duh. Remember when we talked about going onthe lakes back in December? LOL! I accidentally copied what you replied to me about the jetskis and put in a thread. then I read the stupid thing and thought uhoh. I fixed it. Dont call me bonehead I already know. You better yet? Still got that fever? Are you dying? Can I have your Avalanche if you do?
    Went back IS this past Monday, got a run from Saginaw Tuesday to Smyrna TN. In "your" space at TA, Antioch, seeing you guys no longer need it. Gonna go stalk you now...
    CATCH UP WITH LISALOUHOO ON FACEBOOK! Lisa Bradsher-Bowen is where to look...she's gonna kill me...nice knowing ya...
    Sorry it took so long to get back here. Grew up in Winchester Village or as they say, "the village". Live in Davison now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…