sluggo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Post Areas About

• My parents lived on Cappy, moved there after dad retired from GM and it was well past time for them to leave the 'hood. My late husband and I looked in the Village, but at that time real estate was hard to get there...so we wound up in Winchester Woods, where I still am today. That is, when I am not on the road with Jeffman asking every annoying question I can think of. No wonder he's always telling me I need a nap, LOL! I still would like to be in the Village though. Maybe someday when the market picks up and people start buying houses again.
    Born and raised Beecher (take your cheap shots now), class of 1980. Moved to the Creek in 99 after spending time in East Lansing, Flint Twp, and Grand Blanc Twp. What part of the mighty mighty Swartz did you live in? I only got into the expediting world a few months ago when I started dating fellow EOer Jeffman164. I am merely the girlfriend that programs the GPS and asks annoying questions.
    Getting ready to take CDL test. How does anyone remember all the things they cover on the PRE-inspection? Please pray for me, my family deserves a better income.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…