It’s 2018. Come on In

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You do know we are in the customer service business it is not our job to like every customer they pay we say thank you it’s just business not personal
Sorry..... wrong-o!

Many times its personal.
You think?
When business is slow and the guys start asking where all the loads are and some drivers alienated the customers and they don’t call anymore
Do you tell grumpy customers at Speedway not to come back
Apples and oranges...... and yes, i might tell an out of control, jerk off type of a customer we're not going to service him.

The idiot shipping clerk that insists i can't be present on the dock while they load my truck, will not be loading my truck. Period, end of story.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Signed sealed and delivered! Three rivers Michigan! Hiding behind the Walmart for nap time ! It’s a balmy 54 degrees!! Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today and tomorrow:

9cbed645e53cf9ebeb2dde9b9be08918.jpg
byo

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo .... 64° when i went to bed last night with roof vent open ....
Update ... still in bed
....still have roof vent open ..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn
Carlisle, went to bed last night with roof went open, 40F, this morning 32F, still roof vent open and venting.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nahh, it's not fancy, and I slept with vent open even before I installed it. Just like the fresh air movement.
Besides, it's not like I'll miss few dollars in diesel to operate it, anyway. I must have used up 0.158 gallons of fuel. Even at PA prices, I spent 52 cents for whole last night.

Last edited:

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT, Fort Wayne, IN. Agreed to do a short one from Greenville, MI, should have been done around 0930. Five hours at the shipper foiled that plan. Then got a call for a real short one, sorry.
Hope something lite and long comes our way.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT, Fort Wayne, IN. Agreed to do a short one from Greenville, MI, should have been done around 0930. Five hours at the shipper foiled that plan. Then got a call for a real short one, sorry.
Hope something lite and long comes our way.
Bailed out of PA myself. All they having here are local runs. Going to try from home tomorrow.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took yesterday off and got a room, at wife’s request; she didn’t feel well. Today, two nibbles and no bites. At J now on 45 in Spring, and it’s raining.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took yesterday off and got a room, at wife’s request; she didn’t feel well. Today, two nibbles and no bites. At J now on 45 in Spring, and it’s raining.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Hunter is coming. Brace yourself.

Reactions: ntimevan