It’s 2018. Come on In

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And from Hettinger ND hospital
Good morning
What is it a new trend? You have an ear and brain fluid infection and they try to upsell you and ask if you ever had a colonoscopy? Gee whiz :p
Buy one, get one free.
That's a long way to go to the brain.
By doing colonoscopy, they kill two birds with one stone for some people.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning
What is it a new trend? You have an ear and brain fluid infection and they try to upsell you and ask if you ever had a colonoscopy? Gee whiz :p
I am Guessing that Juju had said symptoms were that You had been a P I A lately ...
Get well ...

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

Reactions: VSprinter

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning

You gonna run down the street to unload that truck coming in this week? Make sure you put on some britches first.

Get well soon.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good morning
80dbaee31b9b2997c4226676054d01eb--icu-nursing-funny-nursing.jpg

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Got a load later in the day yesterday, Dayton, OH to McBee, SC. At the J in Columbia after unloading and putting new tires on. Another set of Michellin M/S 2's err wait the replacement last time and this time are Defenders.

Hoping for a good run out today (past experience in the Carolinas isn't stellar, altho Murray got us out pretty well last month from Charleston and pretty quick too)

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a load later in the day yesterday, Dayton, OH to McBee, SC. At the J in Columbia after unloading and putting new tires on. Another set of Michellin M/S 2's err wait the replacement last time and this time are Defenders.

Hoping for a good run out today (past experience in the Carolinas isn't stellar, altho Murray got us out pretty well last month from Charleston and pretty quick too)

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
I didn't like defenders.
Costco special ordered M/S 2s for me.
Feel and drive better, I think.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."