President O'Biden

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Domestic production is increasing but it can’t be ramped up that fast, OPEC knows this and is cashing in on that fact.
These production increases are only temporary and expansion is limited. We haven't built a new refinery since about 1970. It can't be ramped up going forward because Biden has severely cut back domestic oil leases as part of his Green New Deal. He wants to depend on foreign oil, and that ain't working out, as recently demonstrated by the Saudis.

"Biden promised in late March to increase the amount of oil on the worldwide market to address the global energy crisis; however, he did not issue more drilling leases, instead, he began releasing hundreds of millions of barrels of crude oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.
Biden’s DOI estimated in July that offshore drilling cutbacks would force the U.S. to import more crude oil to plug supply gaps as well as hike energy costs. Halting offshore drilling leases would force over half (51%) of the country’s lost energy production to be replaced by foreign energy imports from abroad should Biden refuse to issue new offshore leases from 2023 to 2028, according to a report produced by the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)."

I don’t agree with the strategic reserve release either, we are not at war, leave that oil where it’s at in case we really need it.
The goal of Biden and and his league of radical liberals is to price gasoline powered vehicles out of the market and replace them with electric vehicles. They apparently don't think we'll need those petroleum reserves. We're being governed by some dangerously incompetent people.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Two tier :
View attachment 22035

The Biden Stasi has done it again - this is definitely a pattern of political intimidation being carried out against pro-life peaceful protesters. Thieves, muggers and killers are allowed to run rampant in the streets but people who pray and sing songs during a sit-in at an abortion clinic are hauled away from their homes by armed federal agents and charged with felonies. The public will soon reach their limit of tolerance for these gestapo-like tactics against civilians.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The Biden Stasi has done it again - this is definitely a pattern of political intimidation being carried out against pro-life peaceful protesters. Thieves, muggers and killers are allowed to run rampant in the streets but people who pray and sing songs during a sit-in at an abortion clinic are hauled away from their homes by armed federal agents and charged with felonies. The public will soon reach their limit of tolerance for these gestapo-like tactics against civilians.
It may be time to defund the FBI, they are not an honest organization imho....

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Biden tried to quid quo pro the Saudis to influence the upcoming election. They told him to pound sand.
Here is the story. I’m told by Dems that something like this is an impeachable offense:
C34F9E44-B92A-4F79-A9FC-E1E5DF00FBDC.jpeg0DBFE63F-C2F0-44A3-9124-9D6F40D5D965.jpeg

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here is the story. I’m told by Dems that something like this is an impeachable offense:
View attachment 22077View attachment 22078

And if Trump won the election he would have asked them the same thing so that the mid terms would go his way. There are some things politicians have in common no matter which party they are part of.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And if Trump won the election he would have asked them the same thing so that the mid terms would go his way. There are some things politicians have in common no matter which party they are part of.
If Trump had won we'd be in a completely different, and better, situation. This never would have come up.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
We would still be energy independent and we would not have 40 year high inflation.....gas would still be under 2 dollars and our oil reserves would not be sold to china.

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
It's so endearing that Democrats still blame trump 2 years out of office.....the more they go after trump the more the American people want him back....because he was doing something right.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
To be fair, it was one of his campaign promises. I dont think that they should discharge debt across the board, however I believe they should be able to discharge it in bankruptcy on a case by case basis. There were plenty of people who racked up debt for degrees that mean nothing to the real world because there were lied to.

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
To be fair, it was one of his campaign promises. I dont think that they should discharge debt across the board, however I believe they should be able to discharge it in bankruptcy on a case by case basis. There were plenty of people who racked up debt for degrees that mean nothing to the real world because there were lied to.
Yup and the colleges should be sued.....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Then they need to get a refund from the college. Otherwise they owe it and need to pay it and not pawn it off on others which is what any other scenario entails.