The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
John Durham "...Couldn't Convict a Ham Sandwich."

Lots and lots and lots of talk about Durham's investigation and prosecution in recent months. I stayed out of it waiting for the end result. That result is now known.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Durham has whiffed on his attempts to indict a few small fish in caught up in his probe, but things like the testimony brought out about the FBI's skulduggery which included offering bribes for false testimony supporting the Trump/Russia hoax carry far more weight with the American public.

The FBI is now a corrupt enforcement arm of the Democrat party that persecutes anyone from former a president, to parents attending school board meetings, to pro-lifers who hold sit-in protests at abortion clinics. All this goes on while they ignore the criminal activities of the worthless son of our current POTUS. The FBI is like an old house infested with termites and vermin - it needs to be torn down and replaced.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Here is the most important part of this article:

"This is a question about accountability to the American people. He must be accountable. He is required to answer for his actions. He's required to answer to those police officers who put their lives and bodies on the line to defend our democracy. He's required to answer to those millions of Americans whose votes he wanted to throw out as part of his scheme to remain in power," Thompson said.

And I want to add to this that he needs to answer to the people who voted for him, how could he betray them by trying to remain in power after he lost.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

Here is the most important part of this article:

"This is a question about accountability to the American people. He must be accountable. He is required to answer for his actions. He's required to answer to those police officers who put their lives and bodies on the line to defend our democracy. He's required to answer to those millions of Americans whose votes he wanted to throw out as part of his scheme to remain in power," Thompson said.

And I want to add to this that he needs to answer to the people who voted for him, how could he betray them by trying to remain in power after he lost.
When they answer who planted the bombs and not put up riot fences before the rally then and only then should they go after trump.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Does the proud boys and oath keepers ring a bell????? But I know the story, it is BLM and ANTIFA...... Keep on telling the same lies.....
Funny if it was the proud boys or oath keepers it would be alllll over the news. But if it's the other team nothing is ever said anywhere.

• Haha

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Say what? Trump approved a normal and timely transition of power to the Biden Administration. Biden took the oath on the scheduled date and time.

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You guys need to watch the documentary "2000 mules" because they used phone geo data to track people dumping illegal mail in ballots.
And if you say its false it's the same kind of data the government used to track down who was at the January 6th rally.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You guys need to watch the documentary "2000 mules" because they used phone geo data to track people dumping illegal mail in ballots.
And if you say its false it's the same kind of data the government used to track down who was at the January 6th rally.
You do realize the person who made that movie is a con-man right? But even he said that there was nothing illegal about people rounding up and dropping off ballots unless they were paid to do it. Unless he can prove that the movie means nothing. Also, how do you know that all of those ballots were for Biden? I bet there were plenty that were for Trump, especially if they made their rounds to the nursing homes, for whatever reason, old people love Trump.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Say what? Trump approved a normal and timely transition of power to the Biden Administration. Biden took the oath on the scheduled date and time.
The last time a Republican lost to a Democrat, Bush welcomed Obama to the White house and went out of his way to make him feel welcome. Trump didnt even wait around, what a disgrace, but I bet his worshippers will say that was the right thing to do.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You do realize the person who made that movie is a con-man right? But even he said that there was nothing illegal about people rounding up and dropping off ballots unless they were paid to do it. Unless he can prove that the movie means nothing. Also, how do you know that all of those ballots were for Biden? I bet there were plenty that were for Trump, especially if they made their rounds to the nursing homes, for whatever reason, old people love Trump.
Did you watch it.....if people from out of state drop mail in ballots that's illegal and it's hard to push the trump vote when Biden won with 80 million votes.
More votes than any Democrat ever from a basement.

• Haha