The Trump Card...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The committee is just impeachment 3.0 and they have to charge and make it stick before November....because so many Democrats are going to lose their seats in Congress.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The committee is just impeachment 3.0 and they have to charge and make it stick before November....because so many Democrats are going to lose their seats in Congress.
I was listening Julie Kelly today who said she is 99.99 percent certain they will indict Trump. It will happen before the election. Maybe September or October. “October Surprise”.
This is Banana Republic stuff. Corrupt DOJ and FBI coordinating with the current regime and the show trial committee. Partisan hack prosecutors spoon feeding DC grand jury residents that voted 98 percent for Biden and against Trump. Partisan hack judges not changing the venue.
BTW, I’m old enough to remember it being an impeachable offense to have the current administration investigate a likely candidate of the opposing party for President. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: danthewolf00

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was listening Julie Kelly today who said she is 99.99 percent certain they will indict Trump. It will happen before the election. Maybe September or October. “October Surprise”.
This is probably spot on. Once the corrupt DC prosecutors convene a grand jury investigation - in which the defense can not participate - they'll get an indictment against Trump, right before an election. The Republican base will be motivated like never before, and Trump will eventually be exonerated. Again.

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Democrats are destroying themselves over trump.
Trump has gotten over 145 wins and 14 lost that's kingmaker if I didn't know better. It's why they fear trump and you know they wish they had someone like him.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Democrats are destroying themselves over trump.
Republicans are also destroying themselves over Trump. The result is Democrats and Republicans are leaving both parties to become independents. We've seen that in the voter registration numbers for some years now.

It was only a matter of time before some of those independent-centrist types coalesced into an effective group. At least three groups have emerged in recent years. Now those have united under an actual political party banner.

It's called the Forward Party. Since the Forward Party is not about Trump, and is thus off-topic in this Trump thread, I started a new thread about the Forward Party.

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I hope someone does. The standard definition of a recession has been in place and widely accepted for a long time. It is two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.
The Q2 numbers came in today. GDP growth declined. The number is -0.9%. The Q1 number was also negative so the definition of two consecutive quarters of negative growth has been fulfilled.

This is not a final reading. The government agency that tracks and publishes these numbers issues revisions as the data is studied. The official marking of a recession's beginning and ending dates does not happen immediately. We never know the official recession dates until months after the recession ends.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Republicans are also destroying themselves over Trump. The result is Democrats and Republicans are leaving both parties to become independents. We've seen that in the voter registration numbers for some years now.

It was only a matter of time before some of those independent-centrist types coalesced into an effective group. At least three groups have emerged in recent years. Now those have united under an actual political party banner.

It's called the Forward Party. Since the Forward Party is not about Trump, and is thus off-topic in this Trump thread, I started a new thread about the Forward Party.
I mean democrat leadership not voters lol.....but yes many voters are walking away from the Democrat side.
Republicans not so much.
You have towns in southern Texas that were solid blue for over 100 years now electing Republicans.

Reactions: muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
You have towns in southern Texas that were solid blue for over 100 years now electing Republicans.
And you have suburbs that used to be reliably Republican now voting Democrat.

Also note the parties themselves change dramatically over a 100 year period. The parties we know today are nothing like those parties 100 years ago. It means NOTHING that a district has been one color or another for 100 years. The colors are shorthand ways to characterize vote by party name. People don't vote for colors. They vote for the candidates and policies of a given party at a given time.