The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
So do you think those two tech “gurus” that “resigned” should have kept their jobs considering the implementation has been so flawless so far?
I know very little about the gurus or Truth Social's use of them. And I know nothing about Truth Social's remaining tech staff. I'm simply basing my views on observable results, which give credibility to reports that Truth Social is having a hard time attracting and/or retaining tech talent.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well when you have alot of Democrats wanting something to fail I guess it's going to fail....
Yep. It’s about hoping that it fails to own Trump. Some need to just be patient and realize there are bumps and bruises with most start up companies and endeavors. Sometimes there are goals that aren’t met for a variety of reasons such as unforeseen obstacles, set backs, overly ambitious timetables. It doesn’t mean that the venture is a failure and to quit. It just means that it hasn’t become successful yet.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Major upgrade: Data center. Just be patient. All the naysayers will be proven wrong in due time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Major upgrade: Data center. Just be patient. All the naysayers will be proven wrong in due time.
Well Facebook and Twitter didn't start out right from the get go either....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Well Facebook and Twitter didn't start out right from the get go either....
  • Facebook and Twitter had technical geniuses leading those companies. Truth Social is led by a political hack who cannot attract or retain technical talent.
  • Facebook and Twitter never had a 93% collapse in user traffic like Truth Social did.
  • I don't know the two company's exact stock history but I think it's safe to say Facebook and Twitter never had a stock price drop like the underlying financial entity of Truth Social is having now.
As I said, Truth Social is a corpse in need of a decent burial.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
  • Facebook and Twitter had technical geniuses leading those companies. Truth Social is led by a political hack who cannot attract or retain technical talent.
  • Facebook and Twitter never had a 93% collapse in user traffic like Truth Social did.
  • I don't know the two company's exact stock history but I think it's safe to say Facebook and Twitter never had a stock price drop like the underlying financial entity of Truth Social is having now.

Of course Trump will say the collapse is due to a conspiracy against him.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Keep repeating it won’t make it come true.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Attachments

• 4B454E11-C36B-40A0-A7D1-5F13C31F3294.jpeg
    4B454E11-C36B-40A0-A7D1-5F13C31F3294.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT