Load One 2021

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What a crazy two weekends of football!!! Pretty happy to see our Lions quarterback heading to the Super Bowl!!!!

Reactions: Ragman

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am at the yard..washing the Michigan Muck off the van, plugging in, and going into hibernation mode...no load is worth risking getting hit by someone who can't drive in inclement weather.

Reactions: jelliott

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just want to give a shout out to John for providing the first class amenities that he does for us at his cost...the beautiful drivers lounge, laundry and shower facilities as well as the truck wash, and the shore power hookups are so appreciated...Thank you!

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone care to share their thoughts and feelings on the new monthly training module?

I've been told it is rather extensive, with no points being rewarded. Just what I have heard, as I have not taken it yet.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I sure can't wait until it is done so I can start driving it..so much to do yet....this is at my friend's window tint shop..he is the absolute best at window tinting...check out his website! East of Cleveland, in Painesville Ohio....
Resizer_16442910279270.jpg

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, no! They are 2.5% double tinted! Nobody can see in, and I can't see out! Even the windshield and headlights are tinted, completing the "stealth" look!....lol..Resizer_16443030756051.jpgResizer_16443030756050.jpg

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wait is that a car from cannon ball run?
It's from the movie " night shift" starring Henry Winkler and Michael Keaton, Shelly Long, a very funny movie, I thought. Lol..

I use 50% window tint on the side windows.. Cuts the rain, snow and sun glare without reducing night vision. And is legal in most states. The windshield tint strip i use 5%, going no lower than my line of vision. DOT regs say no lower than the sun visor when fully raised. The new thing getting done is the whole windshield getting tinted. Even though illegal, many are getting it done at the shop, once a waver is signed by the customer. The interior color greatly affects how dark a tint looks as well. The darker the interior, the darker the tint looks. My Grand Marquis has 50% tint, but because it has a tan interior, it really doesn't look tinted, as opposed to my van, that has grey interior, that has 50% tint.

Van has been running beautiful since my friend worked on it. After unloading Saturday, gassed up, showred up, Sunday started the van up just to warm it up, and make sure everything is good, and it wouldn't start, just crank, crank, and crank...discovered no power to the inertia switch, which powers the fuel pump,, which gets power from the relay. Relay was good. Couldn't find anything. Was going to get it towed to Ford on Monday morning. Tried to start it, and it fired right up. Drove home with no issues. Ordered 2 new relays, one for the fuel pump, one for the PCM. MAY Ford mechanic friend is supposed to look at it so I can get back to work.Resizer_16443371874480.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: danthewolf00

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Anyone care to share their thoughts and feelings on the new monthly training module?

I've been told it is rather extensive, with no points being rewarded. Just what I have heard, as I have not taken it yet.

Yes we are still rewarding points, just the points are just rewarded at the end of month instead of after completion.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think it was all in the original roll out email?

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums