It's Called Self Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
If you think it's ok for people to destroy buildings and hurt others then your part of the problem and not the solution.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Ya, so?
Was his family's property or a family member in danger?
No? So what part of that do you not understand?

Why is it that if I disagree with you that it automatically makes me a democrat or part of the problem and not the solution?
Why can't you understand that 2 wrongs don't make a right?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted sex offender for rape of underage boys.....he should have never been let out of prison.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You are still of the mindest that he was justified because his attackers were bad people but it doesn't justify him being there regardless of his right yet you keep saying the end justifies the means because they were bad people, LoL!

Sorry but you are only grasping at straws that are quickly falling through your hands, just like all your pathetic justifications for him being there that don't hold any water at all.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Ya, so?
Was his family's property or a family member in danger?
No? So what part of that do you not understand?

Why is it that if I disagree with you that it automatically makes me a democrat or part of the problem and not the solution?
Why can't you understand that 2 wrongs don't make a right?
Defending your community from harm is a right....should rittenhouse have just let it all burn?
Who says they wasn't near his fathers and grandparents homes.....you don't have a vested interest in this country other than to make a quick buck....I do live here and do not want to see it fall and turn in to Venezuela or cuba.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You are still of the mindest that he was justified because his attackers were bad people but it doesn't justify him being there regardless of his right yet you keep saying the end justifies the means because they were bad people, LoL!

Sorry but you are only grasping at straws that are quickly falling through your hands, just like all your pathetic justifications for him being there that don't hold any water at all.
You once again prove it for me in your first paragraph. His right to be there is justified BECAUSE the constitution gives him the right.

• Haha

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
His granmother dropped him off at the scene of the crime which was no where near his family members home or property and by all accounts was not in any danger of being trashed. Got any more legitimate excuses?

I don't want to see your country turn into a Venezuela or Cuba either, but I want you to admit that 2 wrongs don't make a right and if you think it does, then you, Rittenhouse, and those that think like you are absolutely no better than the looters you claim to be protecting against.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You once again prove it for me in your first paragraph. His right to be there is justified BECAUSE the constitution gives him the right.
Yep, and your one track one celled brain doesn't think there should be any responsibility attached to that right, do you?
If you did, you would have to admit that 2 wrongs don't make a right and your hammerhead mentality won't let you do that.
And no, that doesn't make me a democrat, LOL!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
His granmother dropped him off at the scene of the crime which was no where near his family members home or property and by all accounts was not in any danger of being trashed. Got any more legitimate excuses?

I don't want to see your country turn into a Venezuela or Cuba either, but I want you to admit that 2 wrongs don't make a right and if you think it does, then you, Rittenhouse, and those that think like you are absolutely no better than the looters you claim to be protecting against.
Once again you just keep providing my point.

• Haha

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The right to protect ourselves from enemies both foreign and domestic.
I don't know, that sounds like a pretty "liberal" interpretation of that right, LoL!

By that logic, you should have been right on trumps ass for being controlled by Putin, LoL!
And yes theres tons of evidence out there that that is exactly what was taking place and no it's not all "fake news" either.
You should have seen the look on Putin's face when he found out that Biden won the election, LoL!
I don't think I've ever seen a more dejected looking leader of a country than the way he looked when he found out "his boy" lost the election.

Last edited:

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If it quack and waddles like a duck it must be a cow....you talk like a Democrat but you say your not.....
How come you never answer my questions directly? How does disagreeing with you automatically makes me a democrat?
Then you wonder why I call you a one celled amoeba? You are incaple of answering the most basic questions when put to you and can only come back with a right vs left mentality, LoL!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
How come you never answer my questions directly? How does disagreeing with you automatically makes me a democrat?
Then you wonder why I call you a one celled amoeba? You are incaple of answering the most basic questions when put to you and can only come back with a right vs left mentality, LoL!
Because in America it is all about left vs. Right not like your Canada which is so screwed up it's almost British.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
1. I don't call you stupid I call you a liberal Democrat......
2. You side with the Democrats with your talking.
3. Your name calling doesn't faze me at all....been called worse.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You guys should get a third political party. That would really screw with your ideology now wouldn't it?
Imagine having to make a possible third choice on the ballot? I don't think America could handle it!

Status
Not open for further replies.