2021 General Expediter Chat

Goteam

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello All. I'm about to start out as an owner operator in Orange County California in a cargo van. I'm looking into the CA and MCP#s now. But it's looking like I do not require them. Is this correct?

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello All. I'm about to start out as an owner operator in Orange County California in a cargo van. I'm looking into the CA and MCP#s now. But it's looking like I do not require them. Is this correct?
Hello and good morning!

If the vehicle is under 10,000 gvw, no, you shouldn't. However, California is in a world all their own...lol..so maybe things are different on that side of the fault line? Maybe check with the DOT over there as a precaution?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How Time flies by...

I figured out today that I've had my current Sprinter for 3 years ( I was only off by 1 year :rolleyes: )
Going to share my Fuel mileage stats and fuel cost per mile for my 2012 Long and Tall Diesel Sprinter:
3 years in use
403 Fuel ups
110,014 Miles
*Fuel is also used for Espar Heater and Idling as needed.

View attachment 20810

Yeah, but how long did you waste on left turns and traffic lights. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hanging in there, still can’t walk or drive, just watching the world go by

Sent from lost in space.
You live around the Chardon, Ohio area don't you? I'm on my way home to Mentor to work on the replacement van for a week. Anything I can do for you while I am close?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You live around the Chardon, Ohio area don't you? I'm on my way home to Mentor to work on the replacement van for a week. Anything I can do for you while I am close?

Used to live in chardon now in the Akron area, I’m good wife takes great care of me, sons running the whiskey business and they haul me down to hang out from time time, appreciate the offer, by the way grew up in mentor, mom still live there down off lakeshore

Sent from lost in space.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Used to live in chardon now in the Akron area, I’m good wife takes great care of me, sons running the whiskey business and they haul me down to hang out from time time, appreciate the offer, by the way grew up in mentor, mom still live there down off lakeshore

Sent from lost in space.
Glad to hear that you are doing well. I'm always in the Akron/Canton area getting loaded..yes, I grew up in MOTL, by Ekleys corners. I absolutely love it here, right on the lake. Yell if you need anything..

Reactions: fastman_1

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad to hear that you are doing well. I'm always in the Akron/Canton area getting loaded..yes, I grew up in MOTL, by Ekleys corners. I absolutely love it here, right on the lake. Yell if you need anything..

Hell we might know each other lol class of 77 here, be safe out there!

Sent from lost in space.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's because they want it suger coated.
True, I'm sure there are some that can't or won't accept the cold hard truth. They may be super stubborn and no matter what proof and facts are presented before them, they will only believe what they believe. I get it. But even so, the "click" has a reputation for embarrassing a newbie asking simple questions.