C19 Topics

muttly

Veteran Expediter
And yet those that got the vaccine and got infected are being hospitalized......sorry not convinced to get it yet......
Yes some are. Some are hospitalized. And some are dying as well. Currently a small percentage. But how many that were vaccinated were kept from getting very ill as well as dying due to taking the vaccine.
BTW, my opinion is that the "vaccine" is not the only answer to the virus. It should be viewed as a therapeutic that appears to be temporary. And it doesn't prevent people from getting it or spreading it, but it statistically has shown to reduce serious illness and death. These vaccine therapeutics should be used along with other ones like HCQ, Ivermectin and others. People are going to get infected. Let's diminish this virus to a simple common cold for even the most vulnerable.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes some are. Some are hospitalized. And some are dying as well. Currently a small percentage. But how many that were vaccinated were kept from getting very ill as well as dying due to taking the vaccine.
BTW, my opinion is that the "vaccine" is not the only answer to the virus. It should be viewed as a therapeutic that appears to be temporary. And it doesn't prevent people from getting it or spreading it, but it statistically has shown to reduce serious illness and death. These vaccine therapeutics should be used along with other ones like HCQ, Ivermectin and others. People are going to get infected. Let's diminish this virus to a simple common cold for even the most vulnerable.
Once this virus has been circulating for a while, our immune system will be ready for it, the point of the vaccine was to teach our immune system how to react to the virus because it was new. Im sure they are working on drugs that can help infected people but new drugs have to go through a long process to get approved, way more than vaccines.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The irony and inaccuracy of the meme is that the vaccinated person appears to be black, yet as a demographic they are statistically less likely to have taken the vaccine due to a variety of reasons, one of which include certain experiments performed on them in the past.
Thats a good point, have you noticed that there are different lies about the vaccines that are targeted to different groups? They take their worst fear and tell them a lie that makes them afraid of the vaccine.

I love the one about them implanting a microchip in their bodies so they can be tracked..... if only......

Reactions: Pilgrim

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Thats a good point, have you noticed that there are different lies about the vaccines that are targeted to different groups? They take their worst fear and tell them a lie that makes them afraid of the vaccine.

I love the one about them implanting a microchip in their bodies so they can be tracked..... if only......
I haven't noticed. Please provide other examples if you can.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

The microchip thing is real though because a company did this to its employees.....I hope they got a pay raise for it.

• Haha

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Citywatcher of Cincinnati, ohio
These guys? This from 2006; hardly something that could be slipped into a vaccine.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Which company?
Citywatcher of Cincinnati, ohio
These guys? This from 2006; hardly something that could be slipped into a vaccine.

Use a big enough needle and you can inject anything hidden in the tip of a needle.

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You don't think stuff isn't added to things......addictive chemicals are added in to tons of stuff.....cigarettes....oxyicon.....msg.....people willingly let a emergency approved vaccine into their body....but what else could.have been added.

• Haha

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
This morning the news said 10,000 died last week from covid,,,IDK,,,no one really nows because of underlying conditions that are never expressed,,,

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
This morning the news said 10,000 died last week from covid,,,IDK,,,no one really nows because of underlying conditions that are never expressed,,,
Probably a lot, but many probably had conditions where they could have lived for quite a few years longer had it not been for contracting the virus that shouldn't have escaped from the lab in the first place.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: Turtle