NFL 2020-2021

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow
I'm actually surprised by that, and disappointed. I can't really see him playing anywhere else. So maybe it's time to pull up a chair and talk football instead

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dang I've been missing all the news...
Teddy Bridgewater replaces Cam Newton

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow
I'm actually surprised by that, and disappointed. I can't really see him playing anywhere else. So maybe it's time to pull up a chair and talk football instead

What! What! What!
No way in hell did I see this coming!

Hungry' Tom Brady officially signs with Buccaneers

Dang I've been missing all the news...
Teddy Bridgewater replaces Cam Newton

You haven't missed much........ the lions still haven't won a playoff game.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And remember Brett Favre when he left the Packers, he was going to take the Jets to the next Super Bowl ... I don't expect Tampa Bay to make the Super Bowl in either of the next 2 years , but think of the Revenue that they just created. Shirts/Jerseys, ticket sales ,etc....

sent from my Recliner..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And remember Brett Favre when he left the Packers, he was going to take the Jets to the next Super Bowl ... I don't expect Tampa Bay to make the Super Bowl in either of the next 2 years , but think of the Revenue that they just created. Shirts/Jerseys, ticket sales ,etc....

sent from my Recliner..

Reminds me more of Joe Montana going to KC.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's not often that one gets to associate anything with the Detroit Lions as a sign of hope, yet here we are 'hoping' that any kind of Fall NFL season would be a sign of normalcy. We can hope, can't we ?

The NFL has expanded their season from 16 to 17 regular season games. This means we have a chance to go 3 -14 instead of 3 - 13. (how's that for some positive thinking !)

The NFL Draft begins Thursday night. We hold the 3rd pick in the draft, with most fans hoping for a trade down to get some more bodies on our roster. My gut feeling is there is going to be a couple surprise moves in the first 5 selections. Anyone have any thoughts as to what we should do or will do ?

eTZAoremQcFvxtL-400x225-noPad.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Me thinks it's time for Matty Patty to go......

Panthers 20 - kittie kats 0