NFL 2019-2020

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oops, I guess I lost the memo that pre-season started.
Should of known it was coming up when my NFL game pass renewed :rolleyes:
Time to catch up on some football ;)

Man I can't believe how the Lions beat up the Patriots!
Oh wait, my screen was too small, I got the teams confused.

Looks like I didn't miss much :JC-hysterical:

MEME2019-08-09-04-57-09.jpg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
68336819_1705436752934649_4806932697672843264_n.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't see this coming ..... wow!

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

I saw that late last night that he retired. I was pretty shocked and disappointed. Another good QB that can't stay or get healthy bites the dust :sweat:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw that late last night that he retired. I was pretty shocked and disappointed. Another good QB that can't stay or get healthy bites the dust :sweat:

6 yrs in the league, $100M gross ... not too shabby. The Lucks and Mannings have old ties, I'm sure Andrew got good advise from a bunch of folks before pulling this trigger.

It does put into perspective what some of the older quarterbacks endure. Key to longevity for a QB ... stay in the pocket & get rid of the ball fast.

Reactions: RoadTime

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
6 yrs in the league, $100M gross ... not too shabby. The Lucks and Mannings have old ties, I'm sure Andrew got good advise from a bunch of folks before pulling this trigger.

It does put into perspective what some of the older quarterbacks endure. Key to longevity for a QB ... stay in the pocket & get rid of the ball fast.
Nationwide is on his side ..o6oxi3Nxz5l4c.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app