May Be Loads 4 You & Banter

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The next day, after dropping outside Boise, my dispatcher recommended moving to Salt Lake City. I got a load there, the same day I moved, dropping in Pensacola, FL. I had 4 days to get there, so I stopped by home in St. Louis for a day to see the family. I dropped yesterday in Pensacola, and now I'm waiting between Montgomery and Mobile for my next load.

Lesson learned.
Ah well, at least you got to stop off at home.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Well I've been procrastinating. That was the pic AFTER the oven cleaner...

Oh wow! I retired at the end of February party because of business and rates going south. The determining factor was I got a good offer on the Sprinter and rather than new plates and more insurance, I sold it to the mechanic who kept it on the road so long. It was running great at the time and had 665,000 miles on it. It also a rust bucket.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Loaded and rolling into Michigan. Filling up at the land of expediters

Dang there are a lot here...

Maybe an idea for a new Eagles song:

Welcome to the truckstop Detroiter
Expeditors arrive alive
With great hopes to thrive
But instead only to loiter

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded and rolling into Michigan. Filling up at the land of expediters

Dang there are a lot here...

Location, Location, Location..

Last week, good week , Oh. , Mi. , TX., Tn. , TX...
This week ... Texas (same area as last week) But couldn't Buy a load , then 195 mile overnight DH for AM pickup. At shipper , load Dry Run , Customer gave wrong pickup address (only 250 miles off ).
So DH back into "possible " freight area ..
No calls for 50 hours,
Late yesterday booked on good load , headed to pickup and 10 miles away.. Load Cancelled..
Waited till supper time and started long DH Home .. Family Farm Business on Saturday, Mother's Day on Sunday.
1 week you think about buying a Steak and the next week you're looking for a Bone ..

" LOAD 1 "