May Be Loads 4 You & Banter

mr_durdan

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded... Plano Texas to Boise Idaho. 33 hours to get there. Never been to Idaho before. Will I need to deadhead somewhere else to get out in a reasonable amount of time?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, at 4 loads in April there maybe loads for me, maybe not...that was my "negative" but funny take (funny like breaking your teeth falling off a loading dock is funny)
Ah! I was lucky then 'cause I fell off my van and hit my head on the forklift and luckily I didn't damage the forklift.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thinking about starting a business farming moose. I don't see very many moose farms around.
1e9fc66aa47398692d43142e0c4813d2.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyhow, loaded and heading east from Chicago to the city of brotherly love with a van load of promotional bourbon glasses.
I better be careful going past Lake FastWorthy less Jim (Fastman) arranges a hijack.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Ahhh no worries I don't move that fast anymore.

Sent from Deep in the backwater swamp

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded... Plano Texas to Boise Idaho. 33 hours to get there. Never been to Idaho before. Will I need to deadhead somewhere else to get out in a reasonable amount of time?
I hope you got extra money to make a move otherwise it’s definitely coming out of your pocket. I would probably say Salt Lake City, Denver just to name a few but me personally I would move to Minneapolis and get back into the freight lanes but others may say to move elsewhere.