Best Weather App?

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
With our polar vortex upon us, I became curious, what is the best weather app for a Expediter?

I’ve used Apple Weather, but it’s a pain looking up a destination weather forecast.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With our polar vortex upon us, I became curious, what is the best weather app for a Expediter?

I’ve used Apple Weather, but it’s a pain looking up a destination weather forecast.
I use weather channel app and weather bug app.

Reactions: Solar

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I like the Accuweather app. Just enter a city or zip code for a weather report and forcast.

Reactions: Solar and ntimevan
I like Weather Underground for Android (not sure if there is an Apple version). I like that the weather map is right there. Also, you can add favourites and it is easy to see the weather for your current location.

Reactions: Solar and Treadmill

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most weather apps are for regular folks who need to know what their commute will be like tomorrow morning. I’ve even seen “hyperlocal” forecasts for people who need to know block by block what’s going on.

Trying to figure out how the weather will be a thousand miles away is a bit of work

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Solar