Non cdl

Dnice

New Recruit
Driver
Hello im looking for a good comp to get started with i dont have my own truck im even willing to run teams

Last edited:

Dnice

New Recruit
Driver
Thanks but i wanna start with doing a non cdl do you know anywhere i even have a buddy who is willing to team with me

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks but i wanna start with doing a non cdl do you know anywhere i even have a buddy who is willing to team with me
With the risk of sounding redundant, see rules 1 and 2 above.

I dont know of any fleet owners willing to put a driver in their truck without having a cdl.

Reactions: Turtle

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
If there was such a fleet owner/company I probably wouldn't want to work for them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Turtle

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If there was such a fleet owner/company I probably wouldn't want to work for them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Perhaps a local same day delivery service might hire a driver without a cdl as an employee to drive a small truck.
Straght_Truck_16.jpg

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

I dont know of any fleet owners willing to put a driver in their truck without having a cdl.
There are so many non CDL trucks and drivers our here on expedite all my 3 units are all non CDL

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

There are so many non CDL trucks and drivers our here on expedite all my 3 units are all non CDL

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app
Ok, but my advice still stands.
1... Get a CDL
2... Look in classifieds on EO. I even gave him a link.