Mary Jane

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Lions will play better.
Or it’ll be easier to laugh off the loses.
Or we just wont care...... oh, wait.

Piece-of-the-Week-Thanksgiving-Football-Paraphernalia-detroit-lions-pipe.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan and muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Old Mary is here to stay....keeps the drug addiction and recovery groups full and the shrinks make good money,,,but I believe employers have not legalized it yet last time I heard...yes in many companies you will be fired if you get a random drug test, and fail--- just saying...I guess that will change soon,,many things are legal these days....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If your a driver.... nothing will change.....DUI is still DUI .....

Yeah, of course ...

What about when you're out of service? Company policies will still be enforced. If your company has a drug testing policy, you'll have to follow those guidelines. Recreationally legal for everyone or not ... you pee positive, you'll get fired!

Question is, how long will that last? How long until marajuana is legal nationally, on the Federal level? How long until it's so interwoven into our society that it won't be tested for anymore?

5 yrs? .... 10 yrs? .... never? .... idk ..

Last edited:

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
The other problem with Mary Jane is that you don't have to smoke it for you to show positive, you just have to be in a room where everybody else is smoking but the traces are low, so I'm thinking that a higher level will be aloud on testing because right now it is "0"

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The bigger problem is it stays in your system 30 days or so.
Get drunk on Saturday night, you’re ok to work on Monday.
Get stoned Saturday night and you might as well take the rest of the month off.
If you take the rest of the month off, you’ll probably keep getting high.
You might as well retire.

Retirement has been a popular choice with the older regulars lately. Hummm........

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
THC will stay in your system at high levels for 2 days after that the levels go real low and that's why I can see them making it ok to have a low or trace levels in your system and not come back as a positive

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’m ok with legalization of dope but to go back and expunge the convictions of drug offenses? Absolutely not!!! They knew what they was doing was illegal, they made a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I would have voted no but I forgot to flip my ballot over to vote on the proposals. I must have been smoking something. :rolleyes: