Monday Night Football 18-19

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Lions SSP (super secret plays) will be on display tonight, as the 2018 Lions will launch a uncaged assault and dismantle the Jets.
A unconfirmed source, states that the new "Detroit, Detroit" play may be seen tonight.

Also, I (oops, I mean the source) states that the long historic drought of not having a 100 yard rusher will end tonight, unless it doesn't o_O
"The last Lions running back to eclipse 100 yards rushing was Reggie Bush, on Thanksgiving Day in 2013, when he gained 117 rushing yards against the Packers".

Final Score
23-13 Lions, Unless the result is different :D

Reactions: muttly and ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Since I'am now leased to a Company whose Owner is a Die Hard Lions Fan .. Go Lions ..

Guess you will learn.....
Lions-Fan-Meme-DSN.jpg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Never should have fired Caldwell. They were one game from making the playoffs. (Got jobbed in Atlanta game last year.) GM wanted HIS GUY so he fires Caldwell for this guy that hasn't been a head coach and Detroit wasn't his first choice. Looks like they took a couple steps backward.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was very obvious, that those green snot nose Jets stole the lions playbook!
Or
The Lions were paid to lose...badly.
Or
It was a retaliation loss by the Lions in response to the extra work they have endured with the new coach.
Or...

Seriously, this was bad. Very bad. Over the last +30 years, I really can't remember a game where they were so horribly beat in every aspect of the game like this one. I can't even put it in to words, so I'll use a ESPN sports writers words.

"Just total domination. That's the only way to explain what happened to the Lions against the Jets on Monday night. The offense failed. The defense failed. Special teams errors. Just ugly".

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Maybe the Philly or Washington playoff games in the 1990's came close, but they got shellacked tonight.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Jets defense had 11 interceptions last season.
Jets defense had 5 interceptions against the Lions last night.

Could Sam Darnold finally make the AFC East interesting?
We'll see ...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe the Philly or Washington playoff games in the 1990's came close, but they got shellacked tonight.

Yeah, I was thinking about the Washington game. They spanked us in regular season and again in the Conference Championship Game (Yes folks, the Lions where actually one game from the Super bowl lol). You know it's a rough game when Barry Sanders tries to throw a pass :rolleyes:

Losing a game is ok
Getting blown out, is painful, but still ok.
Looking so unprepared that you never should have came out on the field...
Not OK!

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
9/17/18

Bears beat Seahawks.

Mack won’t take the Bears to the SB, but he will make the Bears fun to watch again. Turbinsky showed potential.

Bears biggest problem is Green Bay and Minnesota.

Reactions: Grizzly

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
9/24/18

Bucs best Pittsburgh

I used to think of Big Ben like Brady, Farve, and Rodgers.Don’t bet against him.
I said I USED TO.