Fool me once.....April is here

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Deadheading home. Doctor visits Thursday, help daughter move on Saturday.
Roads are slicker than babysh*t in Minnesota. At TA in Rogers for the night; low of two tonight. Unfortunately, that’s Fahrenheit.

Sat in Fargo Friday-yesterday. Afternoon found us with a niiice paying shortie to Bismarck. Started dh from there.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Deadheading home. Doctor visits Thursday, help daughter move on Saturday.
Roads are slicker than babysh*t in Minnesota. At TA in Rogers for the night; low of two tonight. Unfortunately, that’s Fahrenheit.

Sat in Fargo Friday-yesterday. Afternoon found us with a niiice paying shortie to Bismarck. Started dh from there.

Be careful....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't believe that we post stuff like that. There was another post that I couldn't believe. SMH
Well if the younger generation would stop using Youtube as a place to Showoff their Stupidity to fellow idiot attention seekers ..
Snorting Condoms..
Swallowing Tide-pods ..
And a story from Google yesterday about a 28 year old from Australia who at age 19 swallowed a Lawn Thug on a Dare ... now Paralyzed from a Rat Worm infestation from that Thug ...
I have 3 children from ages 26 to 34 years old ... Common Sense was taught to them at home ...

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I can't believe that we post stuff like that. There was another post that I couldn't believe. SMH
Well if the younger generation would stop using Youtube as a place to Showoff their Stupidity to fellow idiot attention seekers ..
Snorting Condoms..
Swallowing Tide-pods ..
And a story from Google yesterday about a 28 year old from Australia who at age 19 swallowed a Lawn Thug on a Dare ... now Paralyzed from a Rat Worm infestation from that Thug ...
I have 3 children from ages 26 to 34 years old ... Common Sense was taught to them at home ...

I understand where you're coming from, but doesn't mean that we have to post things like that. I think the other post was the Bill Clinton or Trump thing.

This must be the new EO. The old EO didn't post things like that, that i can remember. Maybe I'm out of touch or too old fashion or too proper? It just don't look good. Maybe I just need to stick to the Load One forum.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I understand where you're coming from, but doesn't mean that we have to post things like that. I think the other post was the Bill Clinton or Trump thing.

This must be the new EO. The old EO didn't post things like that, that i can remember. Maybe I'm out of touch or too old fashion or too proper? It just don't look good. Maybe I just need to stick to the Load One forum.
No ... your point is understood ..
But remember this is the General Forum .. Location and Banter topic thread .. it was created years ago as a result of need to let members laugh alittle and vent alittle in the General Forum without being chastised for being Off Topic .. Everyone has a different sence of humor ... if its in Bad Taste or Crosses the line ... the EO Police takes care of it ..image_search_1521486809749.jpg

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The same one you do!

Welcome to "those foreigners" tribe then. One that massacred and pillaged natives in their land. And then put them in reservations, so we can inherit what they owned, doing all of this, while speaking "those foreigners" language...

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But just for clarification Vsprinter, what foreigner are you talking about compared to the foreigners I’m referring to?

You are either a Native American, or one of "those foreigners" they wanted to protect their land from.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."