Classic Movie Saturday

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Now I really feel old,,,,in the 50s, remember the movie was maybe a dime,,lol, but so was a popcorn...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Can you name the sitcom that the character actor was a regular i

Attachments

• 220px-Fred_Clark_-_1950.jpg
    220px-Fred_Clark_-_1950.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There's She Wore A Yellow Ribbon at 17:00 CT. You may have to change the title to Classic Movie Weekend. Tomorrow Ice Station Zebra at 13:15 and The Great Race at 16:00.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seeing as our local crackpot tv lawyer keeps reminding us that this is black history month, Ragmama recorded the entire original mini series Roots.

Time to get settled in......

Reactions: ntimevan

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not sure who Chicken George is but I might rather meet Curious George or Chicken Little.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sometimes being silly is just what is needed. That said, we have chosen a variety of Jerry Lewis movies for our wacky enjoyment....

We will begin with from 1960.... Cinderfella.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
TCM has several good options for Classic Movie Weekend. Mutiny on the Bounty, The Music Man, Ben-Hur, Million Dollar Legs, Ruggles of Red Gap and Charade.

And Jerry Lewis movies are always a great choice.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Todays viewing of classic movies is being delayed due to the History Channels new series starting.....

The Men Who Built America: Frontiersmen Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY

Don't you have a Race today .

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

26393.gif

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Worth recording for later might include Support Your Local Sheriff, A Fistful of Dollars, and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. YMMV

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
LAAADEEE

to me like nails on a chalkboard
I once saw Lewis being interviewed on a talk show. He was talking about once standing in a quite elevator with a group of people.
He said he let out one of his (signature)yells just to break up the mundane. People probably found him annoying or some liked his zany humor.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We just finished a Classical Musical day.

Everything from Hooray for Hollywood, Greese, The Sound of Music, and one of my favorite musicals....West Side Story.

I must say, West Side Story is just as powerful as it was in 1961.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
We just finished a Classical Musical day.

Everything from Hooray for Hollywood, Greese, The Sound of Music, and one of my favorite musicals....West Side Story.

I must say, West Side Story is just as powerful as it was in 1961.
When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way, from your first cigarette, to your last dying day!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app