Ready for another Feb-ulos Month

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I almost came to visit .. but shipper snapped the line .. but instead doing the 205 mile DH to load at 8pm going within 160 miles of house to deliver tomorrow. ..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring
Loaded ..Grand Rapids, Mi. to Spirit Lake ,Iowa ...
Was supposed to be Monday delivery, but asked if i could deliver tomorrow by 2pm .. no problem..then home ..

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I almost came to visit .. but shipper snapped the line .. but instead doing the 205 mile DH to load at 8pm going within 160 miles of house to deliver tomorrow. ..

Loaded ..Grand Rapids, Mi. to Spirit Lake ,Iowa ...
Was supposed to be Monday delivery, but asked if i could deliver tomorrow by 2pm .. no problem..then home ..

Just in time for the blizzard. Lol

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There’s a guy west of Lexington Mi that bought the business that had done the old sprinter 6 yrs ago. He’s done vehicles in the past. A matter of fact he is going to charge me for he same price on this van as the old sprinter.
A Price for Curious Minds ..? And future plans..

There’s a guy west of Lexington Mi that bought the business that had done the old sprinter 6 yrs ago. He’s done vehicles in the past. A matter of fact he is going to charge me for he same price on this van as the old sprinter.
A Price for Curious Minds ..? And future plans..

Yeah, how much!? We wanna know how much we can squeeze this guy for ;)
Do you know how much weight it adds?
Price was $1100 for the walls and ceiling along with taking down and putting up wall panels. Foam insulation is not heavy. Probably added no more than 10 lbs. tops. Good work and honest guy.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Price was $1100 for the walls and ceiling along with taking down and putting up wall panels. Foam insulation is not heavy. Probably added no more than 10 lbs. tops. Good work and honest guy.
Did it myself for $323 all materials, including plywood for paneling.
Was fun, and I would do it again if needs be for new van.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did it myself for $323 all materials, including plywood for paneling.
Was fun, and I would do it again if needs be for new van.

You are a lot younger than I am. I gave doing that kinda of stuff years ago. I don’t mind paying somebody else to watch them sweat and bust up there hands. Den there done that. Don’t want to do it again.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Against all odds...
Congratulations to Russia on gold medals in men's ice hockey!
Meanwhile, "OC USA is pondering as to why they had worse results in the last 20 years at these Olympics"
Coincidence?
I think not...