Ready for another Feb-ulos Month

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Puget Sound ...
There are the occasional good days ..

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

I lived near there for a month a few years ago. There are so many beautiful places to see in this country and this is one of them.

Reactions: Grizzly

Spedz13

Rookie Expediter
Driver

Puget Sound ...
There are the occasional good days ..

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

I guess I missed it where is this at? Its a good view :)
Just a guess...... might be.... Puget Sound?

If an expediter says it is.......it might be !

I guess I needed to be more specific...I was aware it was Puget Sound but I had never heard of that I will just google it instead of trying to make conversation...and people wonder why others leave

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I guess I missed it where is this at? Its a good view :)
Just a guess...... might be.... Puget Sound?

If an expediter says it is.......it might be !

I guess I needed to be more specific...I was aware it was Puget Sound but I had never heard of that I will just google it instead of trying to make conversation...and people wonder why others leave
It was just a poke..... we do that to each other..... it's a sign of affection..... ;)

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But you can "google it" with Bing. If done properly, googling becomes easier, with Bing.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Spedz13

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Im not trying to be a jerk or anything, but you've never heard of Puget Sound?
I'm confused (which is easy to do at my age).[/QUOTE]

Actually no I havent.....I tend to stay away from Comifornia (yes I know the spelling is on purpose) or anything that direction I dont normally go further then Texas (being its near Seattle as far as I can tell I think I have been to Seattle one time but that was when I drove for Knight Trans. so I dropped and came right back out) :)

For those who wont GOOGLE it LOL heres the explanation I got

Puget Sound /ˈpjuːdʒɪt/ is a sound along the northwestern coast of the U.S. state of Washington, an inlet of the Pacific Ocean, and part of the Salish Sea

So no I havent ever heard the sound or seen the part of the Ocean it refers too :(

Reactions: VSprinter