It’s 2018. Come on In

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Diesel or Gas? I'm a Gasser and get .03 at pump and credit towards shower (notice I didn't use the word points). PFJ no longer allows points for gassers that can be used towards other purchases. Diesel works different I think

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

schwanman

Expert Expediter
I'm getting points and showers only when swiping at pump? The printed reciept shows same as pump price? Does it come off later?
Always watch .. Big Sign posted price ... then watch Pump price drop .03 after it accepts rewards card... Wisconsin is about the only state that won't allow discount at pump for P/FJ ... thats why i always get my After the Sale receipt from counter inside ... it shows everything...

All aboard the Freight Train
Another question: Any advantage/disadvantage using rv card for gas purchases?

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Diesel or Gas? I'm a Gasser and get .03 at pump and credit towards shower (notice I didn't use the word points). PFJ no longer allows points for gassers that can be used towards other purchases. Diesel works different I think

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Notice : i didn't say i always got points ... some give points.. some don't ... thats why i get inside receipt... i don't know why its like that .. but i take what they give me..
.03 off on gas and shower credit is more important to me

All aboard the Freight Train

Reactions: VSprinter

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
cf31fdbfdaf755f454fe86ee1ce5a1f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Brings back memories of when men where men !
Real athletes.
Now you have to call real men from Russia to play hockey for you.
Only the apron wearers left here.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Doesnt matter where they're from.

You would think the Michigan faithful would take the opportunity to give a nod on the ice where it's due ... to the Russkies! o_O:p:)

Maybe this will refresh some memories ... it's a good watch ....

Last edited:
Reactions: VSprinter

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a "oh crap" moment with my espar last night.

I went to push the button to raise the temp, I missed and touched the metal bracket holding the controller. I must of had some static electricity build up as I shocked the controller. In turn, the unit shut off. Being 11F and ready for bed I freaked out, thinking I shorted out the unit.

Fortunately, after a couple of restarts, it started working correctly again.

Guess I'll be making sure i'm discharged before trying to touch the controller again

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app