Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
.....if your not normal we want you
ac5860ce93dba73c47d851cddbad3cb9.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

Bubba1974

New Recruit
Retired from a "city job". Went and drove a box truck doing local deliveries for a few years. Moved out of state with wife. Looking to buy more toys so looking for some supplemental income and to traveling. Which lead me here. I absolutely love driving box trucks so I figured expediting might fit the bill. Not much job opportunities in the Town we moved to since I don't like retail or fast food working.( Not knocking it, it's just not for me...like teach kids...id kill them..lol). That kinda sums it up in a nutshell.

Reactions: Ragman

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Retired from a "city job". Went and drove a box truck doing local deliveries for a few years. Moved out of state with wife. Looking to buy more toys so looking for some supplemental income and to traveling. Which lead me here. I absolutely love driving box trucks so I figured expediting might fit the bill. Not much job opportunities in the Town we moved to since I don't like retail or fast food working.( Not knocking it, it's just not for me...like teach kids...id kill them..lol). That kinda sums it up in a nutshell.

If you're a team with your wife, your timing couldn't better as their are many, many opportunities in our industry for you. Keep us posted. Thanks.