The Boys Of Autumn Have Arrived

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Every single year Saban wins a Championship ... I'm not exaggerating here, EVERY year ...Colin Cowherd runs the same story ... Will Saban leave? When is Saban going to leave? Texas is looking to go after Saban .... blah, blah, blah ... It's media driven & has no basis on reality. It's fake news. Cowherd runs it for ratings.

Saban went to the pros, he ran back to college as fast as he could. At his age he's not going anywhere. His wife is happy, they have close friends in Tuscaloosa. Saban knows how good he's got it & he's not going to give it up.

In Pro football the best, most successful teams get to draft last. Failure gets rewarded with high draft picks.
In College football, Bama get's the pick of the litter every single year ...

Reactions: ucfd608

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How does everyone think Jeremy Pruitt will do in Tn I do believe it will take him a few years to build the program back up to what it used to be I can’t believe that vandy was better than tn this year

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
How does everyone think Jeremy Pruitt will do in Tn I do believe it will take him a few years to build the program back up to what it used to be I can’t believe that vandy was better than tn this year

I think he has a big advantage that the last few didn't. He has Fulmer behind him

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
True wom but it will take him a few years I say 4-5 years to get back to a contender in the east I loved Pruitt when he was at ga an hated to see him leave to go to bama but as bad as I HATE Tn I am glad they finally got a great coach that is about the only good thing I can say about Tn besides the body farm there is awesome

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
And here we are, signing day already. And the Vol's are knot getting a lot of love. Lost RB to FSU and WR (prospect) to Gators. So far the signing they are talking about is an athletic baseball player who last played football in middle school??

Looks like Bama, Buckeye's & Dawgs will be best recruiters.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The dawgs had the number 1 signing class of 2018

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We seem to be building an excellent coaching staff. Not a great recruiting year but may have enough to look competitive with the exception of AL, GA, FL who will make us look silly.

But it will still take years to get into competition with ga bama auburn y’all might beat vandy this year

Yea that’s me

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
But it will still take years to get into competition with ga bama auburn y’all might beat vandy this year

Yea that’s me
Agreed, but the reality is a coach is lucky if they get 3 years to turn a program around. First year 5 games they should win, 2 more they could win, and 5 they won't win. WV, AU, FL, GA, AL. The schedule is "favorable" to a rebuilding team

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Agreed, but the reality is a coach is lucky if they get 3 years to turn a program around. First year 5 games they should win, 2 more they could win, and 5 they won't win. WV, AU, FL, GA, AL. The schedule is "favorable" to a rebuilding team

I am telling u y’all have a great coach if they will turn him loose an let him do what he needs to do an not tie his hands up like ga did with richt

Yea that’s me

Last edited: