Thanksgiving week loads

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Thanksgiving week busy or not? What do you think?

I have in the past stayed in service with mixed results.

Anyways have a safe holiday!

KG

Reactions: GR8WING

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
We can only hope, but I stayed out last year through Thanksgiving And Christmas, thinking that I , being a single guy with no family to go home to , would stay out and take the loads that others that did go home would not be doing.
Well , I sat, and sat, for the most part, wasting time and going broke.
Should have gone home, even though it costs me at least 500 bucks to go home and another 500 to get out again.
I live in Northern Michigan, far out of the normal running areas.
This year, I'm going home for the week of Thanksgiving and then back out until around Dec 20th or so , staying home until after the New Year.
If there are loads moving, I may change my plans.
My plan is to cook a turkey, something I have not done in several years, this time with a duck inside, YUM!

Sent from my SM-N910V using EO Forums mobile app

schwanman

Expert Expediter
We can only hope, but I stayed out last year through Thanksgiving And Christmas, thinking that I , being a single guy with no family to go home to , would stay out and take the loads that others that did go home would not be doing.
Well , I sat, and sat, for the most part, wasting time and going broke.
Should have gone home, even though it costs me at least 500 bucks to go home and another 500 to get out again.
I live in Northern Michigan, far out of the normal running areas.
This year, I'm going home for the week of Thanksgiving and then back out until around Dec 20th or so , staying home until after the New Year.
If there are loads moving, I may change my plans.
My plan is to cook a turkey, something I have not done in several years, this time with a duck inside, YUM!

Where do you live? Traverse city and Gaylord are good areas to get out.

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I do recall posting about being upset with a company called Heavyweight Enterprises and using some bad language that you guys spanked me for.
No worries, lesson learned.

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Sounds like me alright.
I had been doing semi recovery for that company and they screwed me over.
I had a yahoo address back then.

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Bought a new computer and could not get back in the site because I lost my passwords and changed my email address.
There was probably a way to recover it, but I did not know how using a new email. I tried, but was unable to get back in, so I started fresh.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bought a new computer and could not get back in the site because I lost my passwords and changed my email address.
There was probably a way to recover it, but I did not know how using a new email. I tried, but was unable to get back in, so I started fresh.

Better let Moot know so he can change his signature line.

Reactions: ntimevan