cd974dc624bc284369b1f9af4c508ba6--simpsons-art-les-simpson.jpg

I love the simpsons

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sat in Wichita Falls, TX over the weekend until today. Now on a run to Wyoming

Shipper originally didn't want us because we were too far away. Whoever showed up to do the run must've made a poor first impression on the shipper, because he called my carrier back and had us put on the run. Wonder what the first guy did?
He couldn’t speak English and was smug.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rollin leg 2 Sioux Falls sd to Saskatoon ish del noon central tomorrow :)
I'll let you have that one.
Monday loaded in ME, 2000mi to TX, unloaded last night.
Now loaded in TX, 1800mi, unloading in CT on Friday morning.
"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Thought I'd be getting some Texas tan...
Guess not.
Going the southern route to soak up more sun.

Sent from my i-sung.

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow what a mess this run turned into! First, it was supposed to go to Rock Springs, Wyoming; then the drop got changed to Cheyenne, at a hotel. Saner heads prevailed when someone realized that the load weighed ~450 lbs, and hotels don't have forklifts. So, back to Rock Springs.

Then, Wyoming DOT throws up the no light, high vehicles signs. So I try 287 into Laramie. Almost out of Colorado, and a guy rolls his flatbed. He's okay, but his nice Cornbinder is no more. 20 miles back to Livermore, then west on CO-14 through a beautiful canyon. Ended up picking up 80 at Rawlins.

Job done, at J in Rock Springs. A couple hours of shut-eye, then we'll go to Salt Lake and see what happens

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Wow what a mess this run turned into! First, it was supposed to go to Rock Springs, Wyoming; then the drop got changed to Cheyenne, at a hotel. Saner heads prevailed when someone realized that the load weighed ~450 lbs, and hotels don't have forklifts. So, back to Rock Springs.

Then, Wyoming DOT throws up the no light, high vehicles signs. So I try 287 into Laramie. Almost out of Colorado, and a guy rolls his flatbed. He's okay, but his nice Cornbinder is no more. 20 miles back to Livermore, then west on CO-14 through a beautiful canyon. Ended up picking up 80 at Rawlins.

Job done, at J in Rock Springs. A couple hours of shut-eye, then we'll go to Salt Lake and see what happens
Come to November and feel the force Harry

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app