October banter and locations.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chose not to relocate to St Louis only Joplin my ego pay off loading now Rogers AR 1800 mile Fort Saskatchewan Alberta
This canadians first Alberta bound
Paul Brandt yeee haw
Not best place to go in, but I always get $1.45-1.65 a mile going in there.

Sent from my i-sung.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sat in Wichita Falls, TX over the weekend until today. Now on a run to Wyoming

Shipper originally didn't want us because we were too far away. Whoever showed up to do the run must've made a poor first impression on the shipper, because he called my carrier back and had us put on the run. Wonder what the first guy did?

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Shipper originally didn't want us because we were too far away. Whoever showed up to do the run must've made a poor first impression on the shipper, because he called my carrier back and had us put on the run. Wonder what the first guy did?
Maybe he forgot to put his pants on? (aka OVM in the summer south)

Sent from my i-sung.

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes kennemetal ya load pay Almost 2$ us a mile that's about what the percentage is

There are loads in west can I hope for the best
U guys can get movi from Washington ot idaho etc I am looking at Minnesota perhaps I'f all fails

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Maybe he forgot to put his pants on? (aka OVM in the summer south)

Sent from my i-sung.
cd974dc624bc284369b1f9af4c508ba6--simpsons-art-les-simpson.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Probably didn't speak English

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: VSprinter

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes kennemetal ya load pay Almost 2$ us a mile that's about what the percentage is

There are loads in west can I hope for the best
U guys can get movi from Washington ot idaho etc I am looking at Minnesota perhaps I'f all fails

You still in his van or back in yours?

Reactions: mccll01