From peaceful shopping to craziness,1983-now.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now, those folks are entitled to those items. They deserve them. Nobody and nothing should get in their way of obtaining what is rightfully theirs. :rolleyes:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are a few decent liberals so I don't use that term anymore. They're dumber than dirt leftist morons now, although quite a few of them are liberals.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have always been negatively disposed toward either/both sides when deserved. One of the differences from the left who are as unidirectional as possible. Now, I'm not soft enough to ignore the fact it's well above the 80/20 rule when identifying the dumber than dirt morons and finding them to the left. But in this case it's a bunch of selfish entitled fools with no manners, minimal morals and pitiful upbringing.

Reactions: Dell and Ragman

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Self entitled, no manners, low morals, oh heck, just say Trump's name.

But I get your above reference, like the elementary school principal in Massachusetts that cancelled the schools Halloween celebration and parade because it is not all inclusive as some children might not celebrate Halloween. He has renamed it "Orange & Black" day allowing the children to wear those colors while not offending those that don't.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It has nothing to do with Trump. It only has to do with dumber than dirt leftist morons, of which there are more and more all the time. We are but a few years from disintegrating under the weight and pressure of idiot leftists. That principal is an idiot, and nobody's pal.

Reactions: Dell and TeamPaul