Eye Exam

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

Got an eye exam at the VA clinic..My results, left eye, retina slightly enlarged, the video shows retinas and what to look for. If any of your family members have glaucoma or have macular degeneration, you might want to get an eye exam that takes a pic of your eyes inside,,well worth it.

Reactions: SimpleTrucker.com

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Iam in the middle of many eye tests now...my right eye has been degrading...I thought simple eyebrow droop interfereing but no.....something else is going on....yes a little glaucoma equally in both eyes going on...have further tests on book for the 18th in Rapid city....

Reactions: ntimevan

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Iam in the middle of many eye tests now...my right eye has been degrading...I thought simple eyebrow droop interfereing but no.....something else is going on....yes a little glaucoma equally in both eyes going on...have further tests on book for the 18th in Rapid city....

If your parents had glaucoma or macular degeneration-there is a good chance you will have it to. Thats what the eye doc told me...

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you've never had cataract surgery that does come with age and is the easiest and the least invasive.