Canada Any Canucks awake, and with their Eyes In?

Marc Patrick Stanley

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
So, Canadian Expediters Out There: Let's heat up a Forum, for Us!? I would guess most, of Us are in The GTA, in Ontario? I think it is pretty thin, for Expediters elsewhere? One Company I worked for used to get unusual Requests, for Loads, to Atlantic Canada, regardless of how far away We were, from Shippers, in New England! Currently sidelined, I still keep in touch, with All my Expedite Amigos. Marc [Cabotage is One, of my Favourite Topics! lol]

Marc Patrick Stanley

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Lawrence, The Founder is a Canuck!? ntimevan [Amor's Illegitimate Child] is back for more! lol My Buddy near Toronto has a One Year Old Expediter Company, and they need more Trucks, O/O's, etc.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
there goes property values....:p

yet another Mark...gee whiz...
Eh .... you all have no place to throw your Canadian Bacon .chap since you being the Leader of the KEN -KLAN of Border War expediters ... Eh ....

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He's guessing the 1 year old company he works for is what you're talking about

If it is, you guys really need to meet each other, working for the same company and all

Marc Patrick Stanley

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
brokecanadian some of us have worked together, at the same Expedite Company Three Times, or more! One of Us maybe should recruit You! :p