The Boys Of Autumn Have Arrived

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Baseball is fading, as are the Yankees. BUT, football has arrived. I will be pulling for my Giants against Cowboys. Hopefully Zeke will have to wear boxing gloves . And, will last years Dax return or will he be the next Brock. Osweiler?

How about the summer buildup by the media that the Pat's we're unbeatable? NOT!

My Vol's didn't look good but are 2-0. Florida may change that next week. And, ouch!, Ohio State is following Florida State down the chart. Looks like early money will be on a Bama/Clemson replay.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Baseball is fading, as are the Yankees. BUT, football has arrived. I will be pulling for my Giants against Cowboys. Hopefully Zeke will have to wear boxing gloves . And, will last years Dax return or will he be the next Brock. Osweiler?

How about the summer buildup by the media that the Pat's we're unbeatable? NOT!

My Vol's didn't look good but are 2-0. Florida may change that next week. And, ouch!, Ohio State is following Florida State down the chart. Looks like early money will be on a Bama/Clemson replay.

I enjoy watching the Cowboys v Giants rivalry. Both teams should be good this year.
Dak looks like the real deal.
The Vols' defense didn't have an answer for Georgia Tech's option the first week, but still found a way to win. Florida offense didn't impress much against Michigan so I think Tenn will be able to win this one.
USC, UCLA, Washington, Penn State, and Oklahoma should be in hunt for playoff spot.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But.... but the Lions(meow) now have the Highest paid Gunslinger in the NFL ...

Oh... by the way WOM ..... GO COWBOYS ....

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.
And that Gunslinger threw a 82 yard Pick-6 .... i heard on XM ... place a Ragman Facepalm here ...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But.... but the Lions(meow) now have the Highest paid Gunslinger in the NFL ...

Oh... by the way WOM ..... GO COWBOYS ....

And that Gunslinger threw a 82 yard Pick-6 .... i heard on XM ... place a Ragman Facepalm here ...

detroit_lions_facepalm_by_batman2828-d5fsk3q.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Giants Won ....?? Jerry Jones needs to send a copy of last nights game to you ....
Even Juju cheers for Cowboys

FAKE NEWS!!! The Giants won bigly. In fact they played a tremendous game, best game ever. Their score was huge, it was the biggest score of all time! The main stream sports media lies. Nothing but lies.

Reactions: Ragman and ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FAKE NEWS!!! The Giants won bigly. In fact they played a tremendous game, best game ever. Their score was huge, it was the biggest score of all time! The main stream sports media lies. Nothing but lies.

I think Hurricane Harvey Damaged more than just your Transit ... please seek medical attention at Bison General Hospital & Feed and Grain store ..

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only EWE would come up with that ...