Don't July To Me

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One Fleet: We are pleased to announce we will be rolling out BESTPASS to our fleet for tolling. After a thorough review and comparisons we found they offered larger coverage area and integrate more services like EZPass and others tolling systems right in. It will be a few weeks as admin is going through and signing contracts and looking to get everything set up. We will not be charging the fleet for this! But this will be the only way we pay for tolls after it is implemented (unless the toll area doesn't accept BestPass). Our hopes are the cost of the service is offset by the time and labor savings and that this will be a huge help to our fleet as far as time and money savings. We will not be using this for scale bypass that will remain on your satellite from Drivewyze.
benefits-istock71770197small-crop-600x338.jpg
We feel this is once again another tool and benefit that sets us apart from the competition! More info to come!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was planning on coming back into service today. But, after being reminded via reward points that it's my 6 year anniversary with Load One today, decided to take the rest of the week off and celebrate.

Actually, got side tracked last night after finding a great deal on a 55 inch 4K TV. I couldn't pass it up, will be delivered on Thursday :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I was planning on coming back into service today. But, after being reminded via reward points that it's my 6 year anniversary with Load One today, decided to take the rest of the week off and celebrate.

Actually, got side tracked last night after finding a great deal on a 55 inch 4K TV. I couldn't pass it up, will be delivered on Thursday :D
:t9306::t9306:

Reactions: RoadTime

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load One Fleet: We are pleased to announce we will be rolling out BESTPASS to our fleet for tolling.

AWESOME!! Good Bye I-Pass!
Do you know yet if we will have both the Zone 1(EZ Pass) and Zone 2 (Everything else) transponders?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Speaking of Walmart, here's the one in Douglas, Arizona.
Covered parking for a significant portion of the lot.

EYE KNOW !!! :eek:

0712172352a.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Speaking of Walmart, here's the one in Douglas, Arizona.
Covered parking for a significant portion of the lot.

EYE KNOW !!! :eek:

View attachment 15977

And Turtle got off the top of a "list"!

Good morning everyone! It's set up morning for the best carrier in the industry at the expo! (Not saying who but just felt the need to say that )

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We are not saying we are the fastest carrier in the expedite industry but we are not denying it either.....

1d7907aaf90be4a7c211b8cf35964041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums