It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you guys using those hoses? Don't those ACs stink of the smoke?

Sent from my i-sung.

I use the no smoke ones and spray a little Lysol in it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I try to use the Non smoke ones ... prefer the Pilot idleair because i have seen the employees clean them ... biggest thing i do after turning on with door open is ...let it blow cold air out for 30 seconds then close door ... no issues and 68 degrees with some insulation in van will about freeze you out ... lol

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Look at the bright side.
At least you are not in Detroit, MI.
Although, I can't complain, had load of of Detroit on Friday only to have load going back here on Saturday.
But... Looking at the line of sprinters and box trucks at Detroiter alone, I think this time I'll be here for a while.

Sent from my i-sung.
Blew thru OH into Detroit coming from Miami, zero traffic? Spending the night in Canton MI far away from Detroiter

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New company ... loaded laredo for 1700 miles at $.60 a mile pretty sure this may be the shortest time I run with a carrier in my history

Guys .... please PM in-transit (Eric) if you know of a Good company looking for a Good Dependable O/Op with a Transit ... i have been trying to help find 1 but i have been busy with family and driving .... i wish RRE would stop their Van Freeze for a couple vans ...but no luck with that ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Barreling down on 72 hours in Laredo ... I hate this place
8f0290632b3e8b531d906297b4e70651.jpg

Look at the bright side.
Although, I can't complain, had load of of Detroit on Friday only to have load going back here on Saturday.
But... Looking at the line of sprinters and box trucks at Detroiter alone, I think this time I'll be here for a while.

Sent from my i-sung.
Better temps in Detroit.

Yeah, my furnace just turned on :rolleyes:

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
New company ... loaded laredo for 1700 miles at $.60 a mile pretty sure this may be the shortest time I run with a carrier in my history

I have been looking for another company. Can you tell me who you are leaving at .60 pm so I will not make that mistake? These recruiters are something else when they are trying to get you to work for them.

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've always said it's about averages. You can work for a percentage based company make .60 on one load and 1.30 on the next. Don't know who he is working for and that's why details matter.
I would prefer percentage. I have worked for a carrier that was mileage and that didn't work out too good.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have been looking for another company. Can you tell me who you are leaving at .60 pm so I will not make that mistake? These recruiters are something else when they are trying to get you to work for them.

So I left bolt 2 weeks ago... signed on with metro out of Athens Tennessee as I know a couple folk there who claim they ran well with good rates... going into Laredo $.75 out of Laredo $.60 I lost on both ends! Also got the speech of its normal and I laughed at them... at least this pays me to get either home or another orientation ! I hate carrier changes but I don't get the best of gut feelings on this one .

Pay is 80% of invoice .

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Barreling down on 72 hours in Laredo ... I hate this place
8f0290632b3e8b531d906297b4e70651.jpg

Look at the bright side.

Sent from my i-sung.
Better temps in Detroit.

Yeah, my furnace just turned on :rolleyes:
80's last weekend..... 60'so during this week.... 90's next week...

Pure Michigan!

:fearscream:

Status
Not open for further replies.