It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ever take a weekend load just to get time off? :D

Holiday ends at 3 am for Monday morning delivery...

(Asked if its parked in a secure location...i locked it in a monitored shop to keep them happy but something tells me nobody's running away with an 11 foot 2000 lb crate)

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
On the subject of sitting at home, after I delivered in Clarksville, TN from Houston, TX I headed home. I had my daughter with me for the week and she has to be back for training at her job for the summer at a Museum.

Also, between Little Rock and Memphis had a nice sized rock hit my windshield at hwy speed. So, will have a new windshield put in Monday morning.
Pretty decent sized crack that spread quickly...10464.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
On the subject of sitting at home, after I delivered in Clarksville, TN from Houston, TX I headed home. I had my daughter with me for the week and she has to be back for training at her job for the summer at a Museum.

Also, between Little Rock and Memphis had a nice sized rock hit my windshield at hwy speed. So, will have a new windshield put in Monday morning.
Pretty decent sized crack that spread quickly...View attachment 15850

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
Glad she enjoyed. I have 2 spider cracks and 5 Rock dings all around d the edges so holding off for awhile

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Strange noise heard behind the van ... thinking to myself "what now?!" As I grab my stream light to bash someone open the rear door and this fella is eating tree pods
f503a8764f9968a9526ca14daafb3444.jpg
4fcf9ef8d024bd8dc54f1f4a0e8e6412.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fire up the Grill .... Tastes just like Chicken ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi remember me? Miss me? Well I got my escrow check Friday, so it's official I severed all ties to PTL, but I've not been sitting on my arse the last month. I'm making my likker, sold the first 1000 gal thru a broker. And have since signed a deal with Buffalo Trace to supply them with 3000 gal a month, so in 4 years y'all can get a taste of my finest. Later folks I got to mash in the next round.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi remember me? Miss me? Well I got my escrow check Friday, so it's official I severed all ties to PTL, but I've not been sitting on my arse the last month. I'm making my likker, sold the first 1000 gal thru a broker. And have since signed a deal with Buffalo Trace to supply them with 3000 gal a month, so in 4 years y'all can get a taste of my finest. Later folks I got to mash in the next round.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Best of luck to ya, fasty.

Reactions: ntimevan
Status
Not open for further replies.