April 2017 locations & Gossip

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
you still dragging around the passenger seat?
It's a fold up jump seat. Has the very important purpose of storing my safety vest between the fold part, and resting a box of tissue on top lol.
I thought about removing it, but keeps going under the heading of maybe I'll need it someday

Although, I could lighten my load a few pounds if I did take it out.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
I finally got around to taking the seat portion only and leaving the base for storage as well...
18011110_1599441420084214_4789933597316043790_n.jpg

I used the same 4 bolts for the base that came from the seat so I wouldn't lose them...DOH...
Store bought salsa..guess I should have planted even more tomatoes this year!
yep....leave it to woman to notice...LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Couple years ago our friend and fellow member Xiggi made a post about how to kill time while waiting and he suggested to someone about the internet....so i took him up on that:
in
2015...$741.00

2016 I made $585.10
so far this year $149.00 I can afford a pair of shoes...
I thought they caught all the spammers.
paid email sites....click for pay....survey sites....it all adds up...Judy and I shop Walmart.com thru the Speedway shopping mall online and we get thousands of Speedway points that convert into $25.00 GC's....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Couple years ago our friend and fellow member Xiggi made a post about how to kill time while waiting and he suggested to someone about the internet....so i took him up on that:
in
2015...$741.00

2016 I made $585.10
so far this year $149.00 I can afford a pair of shoes...
I thought they caught all the spammers.
paid email sites....click for pay....survey sites....it all adds up...Judy and I shop Walmart.com thru the Speedway shopping mall online and we get thousands of Speedway points that convert into $25.00 GC's....
$500 - $700.00 a year is a pair of tires every year...

One could sit back and whine and complain about the state of the business or try and offset your losses with something that costs you nothing...the time your wasting staring out from behind that steering wheel waiting...at least make that time more productive...

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
$500 - $700.00 a year is a pair of tires every year...

One could sit back and whine and complain about the state of the business or try and offset your losses with something that costs you nothing...the time your wasting staring out from behind that steering wheel waiting...at least make that time more productive...
I don't do it, my whine motor broke. Oh, I am in production business myself. More lucrative one, GAS.

Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
More you spend, more you make?
when your nearest Walmart is 137 miles away...Walmart.com is your friend...so might as well get some perks from it...

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mt, after 3 hr wait for consignee to open. Landed at J south of Atlanta. One van ahead of us, 20 hrs dwell time.
If nobody wants to ship with this expensive driver , I might join you at night at J. Right now FJ is an hour away.
I'll sit at Petro. But something tells me you will move quick, not as picky on the rates as I am.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mt, after 3 hr wait for consignee to open. Landed at J south of Atlanta. One van ahead of us, 20 hrs dwell time.
If nobody wants to ship with this expensive driver , I might join you at night at J. Right now FJ is an hour away.
I'll sit at Petro. But something tells me you will move quick, not as picky on the rates as I am.
there is no picky for Bill...LOL flat rate runner....:)

Reactions: ntimevan

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wouldn't mind....80 + fuel is a better rate plus .35 for DH...much better then 10 yrs ago...Cargo van rates really haven't dropped all that much...BASE rate I am talking... it was .70 - .80 + FSC 12 years ago at XPO
And all the BASE goes, Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.