March banter and locations

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
168 mile deadhead. 168 loaded miles.

Yes I'll take it, it should pay well right? Sure, I'll bid all miles...
Don't think it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is with an incredibly heavy heart that I am sending this message. This morning we received the sad news that long time coworker Belinda Villalobos passed away in her sleep overnight. Belinda was a great part of our admin team.

Belinda had been with the company since 2004. Prior to that she worked with many of our staff and myself at FTI and Thompson Transport. Belinda had also worked with me prior to that even at my grandfather’s trucking company when I was in high school.

She will be dearly missed by so many of us. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

We have no further details at that time. As we learn of details we will make sure to pass those along to everyone.Belinda Villalobos2.jpg

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Once again, big thumbs up to Jamie for a surprise free, full proper information given load...a shortie but trouble free makes it ok...she's just that good.

Very sorry to hear about Belinda...when I first started long ago she took the time to explain my first pay statement to me one day and couldn't have been more friendly about it, was a great first impression of the L1 office staff for a new OO.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Welcome to the weekend. Finally sunny in Detroit. Busy day yesterday. Still have a few pesky sitters and a few team straights to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: DollarSign