February in the Load One land

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang from cold but sunny Taylor Michigan expedite capital of the world! :D

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Happy belated birthday, Flying Van !!!!!!!!!!:shortcake:

Up early today, got a drop ceiling to put in today and want to get an early start. Also the grandson's birthday today.
Hope everyone has a great day and a busy one !!!!!!!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks John and the rest of the staff

STEPHEN JAMES

Congratulations! In appreciation of your 66 month(s) of service, you have been awarded 10000 points.
Your points have been deposited into your account.

For your account details and redemption options, please visit the program website at Drive for Gold - Login.

One of the things that make this such a great company.

But I'm surprised they let me stay so long, figured they would have gotten tired of me by now.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a good load Monday. Today got a offer to CA! It's been awhile for that state. No go today. Got that song/saying in my head "Should I stay or should I go" LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks John and the rest of the staff

STEPHEN JAMES

Congratulations! In appreciation of your 66 month(s) of service, you have been awarded 10000 points.
Your points have been deposited into your account.

For your account details and redemption options, please visit the program website at Drive for Gold - Login.

One of the things that make this such a great company.

But I'm surprised they let me stay so long, figured they would have gotten tired of me by now.

We are very fond of JJ

Reactions: SWTexas1

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
My birthday card came in exactly on my birthday. That was good planning if it was intentional.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk