February Crossroads Team

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Booked into Sam's Town in Vegas for a couple of nights. Great price for room, sometimes the price is all about the view.
bf3721d30822e8337f2348c771ae3060.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
39.95 which seems better, but by the time they ad 3 different taxes and 2 additional fees it came to $65 net

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After 20+ yrs of expediting, finally broke down and outfitted myself with a generator and A/C.... Gonna be a hot summer and can't take the Heat... Too young to get out of the kitchen, too old to bake!

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

You sure won't be sorry with the investment you've made in your comfort level. Good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I keep my Jenny in the truck and chain up outside when I use it. Thinking about installing from receiver hitch

Reactions: jcochristoph

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I keep my Jenny in the truck and chain up outside when I use it. Thinking about installing from receiver hitch

that would probably save your back....that 50 lbs seems heavier at times....If had it to do over again..I'd get the 3,000 Honda on a swing arm with REMOTE on/off...;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home just for literally a pit stop...going to go into service tomorrow here in Bison and see what Murray can find for a Friday pick up...If nothing I'll head out Sunday as usaul

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
that would probably save your back....that 50 lbs seems heavier at times....If had it to do over again..I'd get the 3,000 Honda on a swing arm with REMOTE on/off...;)
If I had it to do over I would get a bottom mount like BillG's.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
wonder what the vibration and noise factor would be?

Vibration isn't hardly noticeable. And the noise is mostly exhaust, I installed a second muffler to complement the built in muffler. 2 stalls away from me and they can't even hear that it's running. Noise inside is steady and not irritating. It's far quieter inside then parking 2 stalls away from an idling bobtail.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums