Jan..2017 locations & more

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Relocated to near Bowling Green, KY last night. First look at the expedite lanes since leaving Detroit the 12th. All miles 5938, loaded 3083, gross $3718. Enjoyed the good weather, was a nice brake from winter. But dang, can't say it was A good round.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a friend that's so convinced he'll stop the cross border shipments he left expediting. I don't think that'll happen, but Trump sure isn't wasting any time shaking things up

Over here, someone gets elected, that's the last you hear from them for 4 years

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Relocated to near Bowling Green, KY last night. First look at the expedite lanes since leaving Detroit the 12th. All miles 5938, loaded 3083, gross $3718. Enjoyed the good weather, was a nice brake from winter. But dang, can't say it was A good round.
Around .65 all miles, the new normal

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'm sorry but that's ridiculous, if people are running for that and feeling ok about it the business is worse trouble than I thought. SMH
It is in worse trouble than you thought. The van population isn't saturated, it's flooded. ALL miles on a 1000+ mile trip is very competitive.

A short while ago I was picking up at a shipper that was sending multiple shipments and the vans were all lined up waiting their turn. Two of the vans were from an expediter out of Cincinnati that I never heard of so I walked over to ask. Both Ethiopian, one spoke a little English the other none. Just arrived here and already they are "expediters". So when your carrier or my carrier bid, the brokers are also getting bids from these other high quality professional expediters. The # of underfunded drivers, O/O's, small carriers, brokers, etc, will continue to grow and if one fails, two will replace them.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: NorthernBill