CB/HAM Ham radio

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
When I was about 12 or so, some neighbors did Ham Radio, you know, those huge receivers and such, now they are the size of cellphones,,ok,,,I came over with Noah...............but when your 12 and your bicycle is of that time zone is todays facebook,,,what do I know..1958

r

Reactions: ucfd608

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I was about 12 or so, some neighbors did Ham Radio, you know, those huge receivers and such, now they are the size of cellphones,,ok,,,I came over with Noah...............but when your 12 and your bicycle is of that time zone is todays facebook,,,what do I know..1958

r

I can remember growing up that we would leave on or bicycles in the morning an didn't come back until the porch light came on an now u can't get kids to go out the wanna stay on the computer xbox PlayStation or the watch tv all day

Reactions: skyraider

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
funny_pig_using_ham_radio_greeting_card-r575a8cadc3fd444ab4d18e2e09d4645b_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Flying van did u ever take ur ham radio test

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You may also want to look into the Gordon West series of books.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We got moved into our new house we bought a few months back an I am gonna make a radio room in the basement

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Spedz13

Rookie Expediter
Driver
I know this is a old forum link but there are places on the web for practice tests.....also let people know if u got them or if your interested this is the link I used to get mine several years ago https :// hamstudy. org/ put it all together they have links blocked for me :(