September & Team CRE!!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Forgot to update...

Got "Booked" Thursday night out of Laredo and delivered to Olive Branch MS yesterday afternoon...

Now waiting to see if we can snag a long one???

If not, we're only a tank full away from home and can start over again on Monday...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EO Forums mobile app

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
d8c4a1f399675584c41dffdb29c8c79e.jpg

Just saw my favorite hummer again.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
OK, Team CRE (and non CRE friends), gather around for today's fairy tale:

Once upon a time there was an incredibly handsome expediter, for conversation sake we will refer to him as WOM. He was an extremely generous and gracious person. Even so, he managed to run afoul of Mrs. WOM and replaced her with Ms. WOM 2.0. Things were progressing nicely as a new team. Being so handsome, generous and gracious Mrs. WOM decided that he might be worth keeping! So Mrs. WOM challenged Ms. WOM 2.0 to a duel. Well, every once in a while the Germans get to win one. As the dust settled, WOM and Mrs. WOM are riding happily into the sunset together again, or at least to Louisiana. The moral of the story is 235 pound expediters should think twice before pissing off 120 pound Krauts! The End.

Sent from my XT1080 using EO Forums mobile app
Full Definition of fairy tale
  1. 1a : a story (as for children) involving fantastic forces and beings (as fairies, wizards, and goblins) —called also fairy storyb : a story in which improbable events lead to a happy ending

2. 2: a made-up story usually designed to mislead

Actually the duel was in the handsome expediter's head and there is no such thing as happily ever after. I wish them well.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning!!!
Rise and shine!
Currently heading over to Clayton to pick up a box going to Alabama. Our closest available driver was an hour too far away.
Yes, I'd gladly pick up a load and pass it off to our team as long as the broker is way cool with it!
And this Alabama broker is certainly that.
Thanks DG!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You get all of OVM's & BillG's leftovers

Not much longer! I'm in LAX right now, heading home. I'll be picking up my van on Monday, reloading/restocking it, and hopefully back on the road again on Tuesday. Got to make lots of cash to cover the CC payments the next few months! Things are going to appear so cheap now compared to what we were paying in the Hawaiian islands. I actually miss my job at CRE and am looking forward to getting back out. Kind of like a vacation from my 4 week vacation! LOL

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good morning!!!
Rise and shine!
Currently heading over to Clayton to pick up a box going to Alabama. Our closest available driver was an hour too far away.
Yes, I'd gladly pick up a load and pass it off to our team as long as the broker is way cool with it!
Thanks DG!!!

Don't forget to send "arrived" in MACRO. I know it's been awhile since you've been on the road and you might have forgotten the procedure!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning!!!
Rise and shine!
Thanks DG!!!

Don't forget to send "arrived" in MACRO. I know it's been awhile since you've been on the road and you might have forgotten the procedure!

I should set up a tracker and copy the CRE gang! LOL!!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OOS for a long weekend. Gotta leave something out there for John & Janet

Also have birthday party for Grandson in Philly tomorrow.

Thanks for being very considerate, but we had some family issues come up and won't be back in service until next week... Janet & I are chomping at the bit to get back out on the road... We hope we won't be too late to see the fall colors...

Reactions: jcochristoph

Pubboywis

Expert Expediter
Thanks for being very considerate, but we had some family issues come up and won't be back in service until next week... Janet & I are chomping at the bit to get back out on the road... We hope we won't be too late to see the fall colors...

Colors have not even started in Wisconsin yet it will be you have time.

Reactions: hazmat