June Bugs and Mosquitoes

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning!! First cup down and contemplating the second one! Hope everyone is firing on all 4, 5, 6 or 8 this morning, whichever the case may be!

upload_2016-6-2_10-43-55.jpeg

Reactions: FlyingVan

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Little bit under the weather and moving slow this morning (dang sinus infection)... Got antibiotics Friday and should feel much better in a couple of days... Should have the "TerraMaxx" restocked, packed and ready to roll by noon (with the help from Janet)... The last three months we have averaged 9,918 paid miles per month and hoping June is just as good or better...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Trailer park is full to the gills...Ken's started another remodeling project and is going great guns...I just got to keep the hammer out of his hands before 7AM! lol

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Trailer park is full to the gills...Ken's started another remodeling project and is going great guns...I just got to keep the hammer out of his hands before 7AM! lol
See, if I was Ragman I would be looking to clarify exactly what "keep the hammer out of his hands" means?

Well happy hump day team CRE.

Hump Murray, hump!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning! After about 2 months of horrible sleep, I may just be over this Bronchitis. Two nights in a row of good sleep! Woot!

Now, time to make the donuts!!!

maxresdefault.jpg