Here comes December...

TDave

Expert Expediter
I am starting to hate the 475/23 interchange here in toledo. The exit I get off at to go home is once again been changed....do not get off at exit 13(us 20) unless you like sharp hair pin turns at 25mph

Yeah that threw me for a loop. Unfortunately I live right off of US 20 (Central Avenue)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning.....Happy Boxing Day to the Canadian members....its the equal to the US Black Friday...

Be careful out there if traveling this weekend Goliath is coming thru

map_specnewsdct-48_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

map_specnewsdct-33_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am running single till the 11th. Load ops given I couldn't do it would put the truck in the red. On the way in on the 23 I was slammed with ops but were for teams. Co driver was taking Vacation. They new that but slammed me any way. Once off the truck I got offers that would be putting the truck in the Red. Running freight for free I cant do that. My Daughter rolled the car on the 24th thank god she is ok. Full Coverage Ins yup but its a 2010 and got it in at 3yrs old. Don't think the Ins going to pay it off. Hope it does. She is going to college and working she will have to cut 2 classes for one semester then resume after and if I can get her another car. If it works out right and I hope it will. I need to get moving I don't have no runs no loads. This Thursday pay I have only one load on the books and it don't pay me but 278.21 total and 194.21 after 30% taxes taken out. That's not crap. I need to get to moving now. Single or not. I need to work. Jan Slow Been here 11yrs. and I have always worked single or team.
Get me moving.

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan