Welcome fellow Crossroad Operators!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
JUST started my first cup. :eek: Didn't sleep well last night. One of our customer's military/government manufacturing project had too many gears moving in my head. Ugh!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
and I'm on my second! Woke up at 5...which usually happens when I know Ken's coming home!
Sounds like a nightmare Murray! lol

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
On 90 westbound in South Dakota now tons of bikes and campers heading east Sturges must be wrapping up

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey man first part of the year you were running circles around me enough that you could get your own brand-new van
Yes maybe so, but since I've put it service it's been slower then I'm used too. Haven't had a tall load yet, but had a 10' long and a 3 skid load so far.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yes maybe so, but since I've put it service it's been slower then I'm used too. Haven't had a tall load yet, but had a 10' long and a 3 skid load so far.

Yeah, you were out of service for 5 weeks. July was slow and it's only slowly coming back around. IMO.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It certainly is getting busier from what I see..that's one of the things I'm happy we have our own forum so the drivers can communicate better!

Reactions: ntimevan

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, you were out of service for 5 weeks. July was slow and it's only slowly coming back around. IMO.
Agreed. Not complaining, things will be back to normal soon enough. Just glad I'm not living check to check. I'd be in deep trouble by now. The 5 weeks weren't planned. The van arrived, had to equip it for Expidite work. Then our planned vacation, then as I returned, my aunt passed. I was the only transportation that could get some elderly family members up to the funeral 250 miles away. But, I'm back now!

Reactions: jujubeans

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Agreed. Not complaining, things will be back to normal soon enough. Just glad I'm not living check to check. I'd be in deep trouble by now. The 5 weeks weren't planned. The van arrived, had to equip it for Expidite work. Then our planned vacation, then as I returned, my aunt passed. I was the only transportation that could get some elderly family members up to the funeral 250 miles away. But, I'm back now!

Thank goodness you were available so readily in your family's time of need.